Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$175 for Non-member
June 22, 2020
Care Providers of Minnesota
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to impact long-term care providers lives and the lives of those they serve. Providers are battling this disease on many fronts, aiming to keep it out of settings and facing it head-on to minimize infection rates if an outbreak occurs. Effective infection control is more crucial than ever. Care Providers of Minnesota is presenting this online workshop so assisted living providers may learn key strategies to combat the virus and aim to keep it out of their settings.
- Learn methods to screen and surveil clients and staff for signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Infection control guidelines for COVID-19 prevention: understand the standards of practice for COVID-19 prevention and control in assisted living settings
- Gain insight and tools to prepare for an outbreak in your assisted living setting if one should occur
- Learn how to prepare your staff through training and audits
- Obtain guidance on MDH survey preparedness and survey planning
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details:
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.